Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Emily Van Camp - 09/21/06


Today we received a happy & sad success. We had written to Emily Van Camp via a movie set in New Mexico. I've been a fan of hers since Glory Days and most recently from Everwood, one of my favorite tv shows. She graciously signed and inscribed 4 photos for us. One for each of my boys and me, and a 4th one for my friend Don. Well, unfortunately they were delivered FedEx and not in my SASE. So our lovely FedEx guy left them on the fountain full of water on the front porch instead of somewhere smart like in the screen door. So by the time we got home they had fallen in the fountain and were soaked. Dylan's photo turned out the worst. His has water stains all over her face and arms. Mine & Ethan's are just around the edge and Don's is a huge spot on one of the corners. Unfortunately they're done filming. But the inscriptions were great and I was very happy to have heard back from her. I promised Dylan I'd try again someday and get him a photo that doesn't look so bad. :)

No comments: