Friday, March 10, 2006

Mary Elizabeth Winstead - 03/09/06



Today we received an excellent success from the beautiful Mary Elizabeth Winstead. I've been a fan of hers since her days as Jessica Bennett on the soap opera 'Passions'. She can most recently be seen in the movie 'Final Destination 3'. My boys and I absolutely loved her as 'Gwen in Sky High'. It has quickly become a fave movie of all 3 of ours. We wrote to her via the movie set 'Black Christmas'. She graciously signed and inscribed all 6 of our 'Sky High' pics. Two for each of my boys and two for me. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am sorry for that maybe stupid question, but I would like to ask you more precisely how you were able to send a message to Mary Elizabeth Winstead from the movie set 'Black Christmas'. Because I searched on a few websites but didn't find anything. Perhaps I didn't understand well what you were meaning. Actually, I live in France and I really wonder how I could write a brief message to this actress who's one of the most talented for me.
Thank you for your reply.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to add my email address to be eventually sent a litte reply from you.

boeub@hotmail.com

Of course, I would understand if you couldn't because you're busy.
Thanks.